Thursday, February 26, 2009

My chilli crab

Yay! i finally had my chilli crab at Kallang Airport. So delicious! I feel that it's nicer than the previous time i went there. ahhh... so gonna miss the chilli.

I finally met up with Aishah and Ashley yesterday at NHC area. We went houseman canteen for lunch. It changed so much! the food became so much more expensive. I wanted to but some salad prawns with rice but this horrible stethoscope man was standing there and blocking the way/queue. zzz... fancy a stethoscope in a canteen. Where's the infection control?? I was happily chatting with the self-proclaimed old women about all sorts of things. Even though time was short, it was a nice experience for me.

Anyway, i went to donate blood after the meeting since bloodbank's in the area. I nearly failed my blood iron test!! My blood didn't sink when the nurse tested it. I had no fear this time when the nurse pricked my fingertip to get my blood, that's probably cos i had too much of that during NSG1FUn. HAHA! Then came the real part... The injection was horrible but i could see a bulge at my skin area. She probably injected into the subcutaneous region? Then came the thick needle... The nurse pushed it in like really deep in and i could feel it. omg >.< It hurts... but doesn't hurt as much as Aust's one. In aust, they don't even anaesthesize my arm area. Free gifts i got for selling blood: a pin and a new stress ball =D