Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday

So today's the day when i meet bun once again after 1 year. haha.
We arranged to meet at Liang court to have my favourite okonomiyaki at Botejyu. Before that, i went to Carrefour to shop for some mass-production clothes like FBTs. Omg, the service was horrible. The saleswoman didn't noe what she was selling and she just plain weird. I thought it'd be better if i looked at the stuff myself. I shopped for a hell lot of stuff and i guess im almost done with my shopping list. I think i like mass productions centres =P

Anyway, I was supposed to meet bun late but then, I finished shopping earlier than i expected so I met him at our original designated time at Liang court. Walking past clarke quay reminded me of my clubbing night. Ahhh... Anyway, we got there at Liang Court and I thought Botejyu wasn't opened yet because there seems to be no one around and the kitchen doesn't seem to be operating so we took a walk around. I guess our main aim was to talk rather than to shop. Eventually, we went to Botejyu to check out the opening times, only to realised that there's simply no one there but it's opened. haha!

I had a prawn Okos, and bun had a moonlight Okos + seafood yakisoba. The noodles do not seem to be soba material. zzz. Anyway, the Okos were amazing. I love them!!! Then bun and i just spent the rest of the night chatting away at Botejyu and at Singapore river. It's still nicer talking face to face than msn.

During the chat, i was so amazed to find out that some "facts" about gangsters, which i heard from a "gangster", were actually true! roarrrr... i think i'm just plain ignorant about the world, or i've been living in a relatively innocent world for too long.