Friday, February 6, 2009

America's next top model (antm) cycle 11 has started! I feel so sad however, cos this means i can't finish watching the full cycle again. I managed to finish watching only the first 5 episodes of cycle 10. Got so exciting... and i can't continue. Then now, cycle 11 has started and i can't finish watching again cos i'm flying soon >.<

watching antm is nice because you get to see how girls bitch and you get to hear how they plot against each other. It's kind of interesting. Reflects some sort of reality. I think i can learn a bit from this show? Since i'm going to work in a mainly-girls environment in the future. I'm not exactly saying that all girls are like those antm girls. Antm girls are twice as bitchy i guess but sometimes, the average girl can be equally complicated too.

"Transitioning is like going through puberty all over again". Haha! A nice sentence I learnt from antm.