Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ever since i came melbourne, i never had a good day.
I wonder how i should define...a good day. First i reached Chisholm, only to realise that im not on the check-in list. Eventually i got into my place. There's bound to be some flexibility. Then, I went over to Glenn to visit some old friends, only to realise that i can't access my stored items which were locked in a storeroom of an east unit. It was alright being unable to access my items.

As time passes, and after school has started, more problems came by and i find myself getting more distressed trying to solve all these problems. First, it's about an irritating person which i'm unable to get rid of with my own power. Secondly, until today, im still unable to get my stuff out of that locked room. I wonder whether i should blame myself for that or blame someone else. I had no trouble finding people to move my stuff, but i had real trouble getting that room opened for like 20mins to get my stuff out. I can't start cooking, i can't start living properly without my essentials. Who in the hell is able to survive on a luggage bag full of stuff? It's not like i'm on a tour group. I managed to get by these few days but i can't tolerate any more delays. I wonder if anyone actually understands how distressed i am over this issue. Everyone's busy, but it's not as if im not busy even though i've just started school. I've got my own commitments too. It's tiring to be tied down by other people.

Here comes more work to do. A tutor just confused us with our groupings for various assignments. We've no idea what topics we r choosing for what assignments. It's more distressing now.