Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pri sch class gathering!

I forgot to update about this once in a decade gathering on last saturday.
It has been almost 10 years since we knew each other in 5A2, HIPS. We finally arranged a class gathering after such a long period of time.
I should sae, we must thank facebook for bringing us all together. I think facebook has made it easier for us to contact each other and arrange an event. Thanks to shawnlau and zehou who took the initiative to organise this event after some of us suggested meeting up.
It was a bbq, and a session full of memory recollections. It was quite interesting to bring up all sorts of childhood memories during our classes and certain never-heard-of gossips. Still remember who our teachers in pri class, and how notorious we were as a class in HIPS. We had the most prefects in the class and even the naughtiest people were prefects. I wonder how the selection system works?
It was nice meeting everyone else, knowing that some people have changed, and some people still remained the same. I can still remember most people, but some people seem to have slipped off my mind until some memory-pro people recalled the whole namelist. That's when i realised that OH! this guy/girl is in my class. haha... A pity we've lost contact with certain classmates but it was wonderful that most of us are still contactable in one way or another.
I'd love to meet all of u again!