Saturday, February 14, 2009

Time passes really quickly and in less than 2 weeks, i'll be embarking on my journey to melb once again.
I just found out about my new college room. Tower 12BE. According to the experienced, it's away from the kitchen and the rest really admired me for having that room. To me, having my room away from the kitchen is the best thing i can have for a new room=) Less noise =)) Well, im on toto's floor, which means I'm gonna be his neighbour! Free thai culinary lessons =D Oh yea, and Eshan is my RA! I think that sounds really really really good. I bet Eshan's gonna be a fun RA.

then again, I'm gonna miss my family and relatives in Singapore. I'll miss my dear friends and buddies in singapore. ahma ar... emmie ar...mx ar... so sad =( I can only see you guys like after 11 months once again. Really gonna miss u guys but when u guys are free, remember to chat with me through msn k?
Another group of people im gonna miss are my maple friends. Well, they're just a bunch of virtual friends to others. To me, they are a new group of friends i just made. Aged between 17 - 23, we are probably the more mature bunch of people who are always caught pqing together. Well, pqing with strangers is rather horrible because u nv know whether these people are potential slackers/irritants. Pqing wif a group of friends u already, and trust, means ur pq experience will always be nice and warm. That's true! haha... the few of us really have lotsa fun together, either chatting, gossipping or bullying each other. My dear blahh, yoshie, xammie, barnie, frostie, keepsie, karlie, zephie, yeanie, dexxie, snowie, cheekie... gonna miss u all lots lots lots!! not to forget my non-pq/maple-chatterbox frens char, boiboi, slim... Awwwww...

Todae's Vdae! and poor bachelorettes like me hibernate at home =P LOL!! feels kinda sad without a partner, but then again, wad to do? Live with it =) I feel mroe sad when on such a dae, u noe ur girl friends are definitely not with you. Oh well, I'm a girl too. Can't expect another girl to be with me on such a special male-female day =P unless im a l3s 0.o'''

Alright, muacks to all my dear friends and family! smoochies (>3<)