Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tanning

Just went sentosa for a tanning session with jaey. It's the first time i've been there like...not with a huge group of people. Even though we always go to the same place (aka siloso beach), i feel that i experience a different kind of fun each time. First time, major class outing with senior class. second time, major xianyue outing with senior batch. third time, class outing again. ahhh i've lotsa fun there. Siloso beach has changed so much, i dun really like it that much. I used to like swimming across to the mini islands but they've built bridges since a year ago. So disappointing... we lose the excitement of struggling across the seawaters to reach our destination.

suntan-ing was omg... I felt myself literally roasted under the hot sun. I could feel the droplets of sweat trickling down my skin. I could feel the sand piercing through my skin. Roarrr... I guess the tanning time wasn't enough, i didn't turn red like a roasted pig. It was an interesting experience though =) Maybe i'm slightly darker... maybe.

Then i went for my shopping trip at daiso @ vivo. I love daiso =) Ok, daiso is cheap and i'm a cheapskate. Daiso also has interesting stuff that I'd love to buy. I bought some microwaveable containers which i'll bring over to store my lunch. I bought an onigiri-maker. I bought chopsticks! The cute metal kinds, and a super short pair for my bento-days. I also bought lunch-bags which i can use to store my lunchboxes so that I dun have to worry about food spilling in my bag. I'm so jap >.< rahhhh.... if only there's daiso in melb, i'll go dere every weekend.