Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My new haircut

I had my haircut at Supercuts again. Well, it's definitely expensive but i just want to have a decent haircut that i wouldn't regret. Sometimes, it's "worth" paying that much paying for a haircut that i won't regret.

The service there is really good. First they ask u whether u wan a drink or stuff. Then they bring magazines over for you. Then they'll ask you to wait, in a patient manner. Quite nice =)

Then i got a hairwash. omg... i dunno why, but i just don't like the idea of guys touching my hair. I'm very sorry to that guy, but i was having goosebumps when he washed my hair. worse off, he started massaging the neck area and omg, it was hell for me. y?? BECAUSE, it's the most ticklish body part of mine. I was totally struggling not to laugh, and not to present my reflex actions (which is to punch the person touching my neck). Oh well, i finally had my hair properly washed =D

Then i got my haircut. My hairdresser is a very nice lady and i got to chat with her while i got my haircut. I didn't really tell her what I wanted and she was very patient with me. I let her decide wad she wants to do with my hair. I just told her that i want it shorter. I like my new hairstyle =) at least, it's not something i'll regret like in the past. Maybe cos my hair is longer and even if the style is ugly i can easily get rid of it.

It's a nice haircut experience. I don't like my haircut to be rushed through. I like it slow. This whole haircut took me 2 hrs in total and I really enjoyed it. weee~~