Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates!

I'm so tired. I'm practically losing sleep every single day doing all sorts of things. I think my life has been rather fulfilling so far, just that i lack time to make it more fulfilling.

i) watched several movies with different people. Finally finished Saw IV and V with the poddies! I don't have to worry about having no company anymore when watching saw.

ii) having fun with my floormates and doing lots of weird stuff eg. climbing walls. We spend a substantial time during dinner and post-dinner to chit-chat about all sorts of stuff. usually we just end up "playing". Today, we were having fun with korean languages eg. kajima~ bobohejo~ LOL! then i showed off some words i took of jdramas =P Went to abdu's room to write on his London shirt and drew some rubbish. Not forgetting to mention having meals with the old chisholm gang =) they just cook beautifully. when can i reach that standard? I'm still at the edible-only standard.

iii) participated in some chisholm events but not all of course. Went for skippies which is like this drinking thing. You pay 5 bucks to get a cup and 5 drinks (which is a concoct of various alcoholic drinks). Apparently it wasn't that nice. I didn't buy of course, and i ended up playing volleyball with a soccer ball and i enjoyed that a lot. Went for the badminton tryout sessions and loved the free games i got from using the courts. Going for the competition against menzies and glenn tomorrow! Then i joined the eng language class for fun too =P

iv) played ultimate frisbee again! should do it more frequently before the cold weather sets in. It was fun but i hated being defended by sam. He's just this huge wall in front of me. i just feel helpless.

v) enjoying myself attempting different styles of cooking. Cooked in masses and omg... they last me for days =D I've got records of pasta, soba, jap curry, egg soup. Still below normal standards but i shall take some time to practise =) Going to attempt baking cookies one dae!

vi) went for CO again in the city! When i first stepped in, i thought everyone forgot the friendship we once have. after practice, we talked as if we knew each other for years! it was really heartwarming to have such nice people and friends around. YESH! i got to play erhu again! i feel so rusty. Maybe it's me or maybe it's just the instrument. haha!