Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally settled down in my room. I think i just love having lotsa stuff in my room. Maybe it just makes me feel that I'm less deprived.
These few days, i've been keeping myself busy with shopping for lots of necessities. I lacked most stuff last year since my college was a catered one. I was so busy shopping for food items, sauces, and cooking equipment. I just love shopping for these things. I had a weird hobby to start with; touring the supermarket. I think i spent a bomb >.< I can't imagine how many KGs of stuff I've lugged home since thursday. All I know is, I've a bad shoulder-ache now frm carrying all those heavy stuff.

Went Moomba today with jaey early in the morning. We went past Fed Square only to see some Sri Lankans having a silent protest. I didn't exactly see what's going on but apparently, I saw some signboards with "Tamil Eelam". Deja Vu eh? from social studies. I really wanted to try the rides at the carnival. They looked so tempting! Tried a few games at the festival and I won back a husky =) Not a big one though. Jaey got a similar one too =) Mine's called fuzzie and hers is called Scruffy/scruffie however she wanna spell it. weee! then we photowhored with our darlings.

I managed to steal a recipe from amanda; her spring onion pancakes. haha! quite a fulfilling day todae.