Saturday, March 21, 2009

overwhelmed

Represented Chisholm for badminton. Hid the thing for some time until the last moment before i left my room, i put it on my msn nick. Then again, there were nice friends who came to support me. I'm really appreciative of that =) Thanks guys! Even though i lost both matches in the end, luckily we win overall due to the points accumulated. I think i felt really sore about losing cos we lost by 1 point after 3 matches. Interesting thing was, i played with a girl who's totally like chen liying! i was like omgomgomg. haha! so funnie... I loved wearing the uniform. so nice! So nice when i battled glenn. I used to be such an anti-social person in glenn, then there i am in an inter-college competition battling my ex-college, representing another college. Irony!

After the competition, i just chilled out with the poddies in my kitchen area. Probably the red bull effect caused us to chat till nearly 1am. then abdu and yongxin joined us. I probably chatted till about 2.20am?

Anyway, guys are seriously much stronger than girls. That's so unfair. They can be skinnier than us but be much stronger than us. I used 2 hands to battle 1 guy hand during arm wrestle and i still lost. roooaaarrr...

I'm really thankful for the friends around me who never shun me when i'm upset. Sinking into slight depression lately but somehow, i managed to cheer up with nice friends around me. I really appreciate that! At the end of the day, i feel like i can persist through this difficult period of time with you guys around. Maybe i'll have my downs again, but i'll try to be strong =)