Monday, March 30, 2009

weekend

It has been an emo weekend. I've been emo and my floormates have been affected by my emo-ness. We were talking about really serious issues in the kitchen >.< Think i was already emo on friday night? I can't seem to recall what I did that night. Movies with toto and faezah? yea i did... homerun and army daze. Sibei tanchia... i love ahbeng in that show! he's so funny. Then we watched this really gay youtube video with a guy dancing nobody. omgomgomg! i was laughing my teeth out. Then came saturday... i had my usual marketing trip just that i overspent. Then, eshan treated to some really good indian food. i'm sorry i can't remember what it's called. Think there were cottage cheese - indian version in it. Tasted like tofu. Then we had roti (garlic and chilli flavoured) with the gravy. Slurrrps! Then i went to bake cookies. It was my virgin attempt! Tried to correct the texture of the cookies. For my first tray, my cookies all got stuck together after they expanded. 2nd tray went really well. I'm gonna try again this coming weekend! While i was cooking dinner... had chat sessions with xin, tomatoman and kajima. Earth hour! i spent my earth hour eating desserts by py and faezah and watching mind ur language! so funnnniieeeee! I joined my floormates shortly after i finished the desserts before earth hour ended. It was really cool when all my floormates came out and everyone just chatted at the corridor. We went maccas after that on nat's and jen's car. Weirdly, i met peifen, grace and susan there. LOL! We just hung around maccas for a while and headed back. I had a drive on nat's car. It had no power steering so it was really difficult turning. cool! i didn't noe how to operate an auto car so kajima did it for me. At night... i continued my emo-ing. rofl! Sunday...spent most of my time hibernating. tomatoman dyed his hair at night and he's officially known as mr brown now =) xin cooked daekbeoggi and i ate some. We played those stupid waterbottle, bangbang games at the dining table with the rest. it was quite fun seeing everyone trying to guess. Toto also showed us his similar thai versions of the games and seriously, i can't guess his =.=

Sometimes I don't understand why certain people can do things certain ways. Either i) obviously we are different so we do things differently ii) i dun understand that person at all OR iii) i understand but i refuse to accept things that way. I've no idea whether i should continue being nice or be direct and go around hurting people. It hurts myself to carry out the former all the time, like knives stabbing through my heart. I guess you don't know.