Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More personality tests!

Five-question personality test

Here is the analysis:
Your ideal mate has a sense of humor and is lively. (yay!! exactly!)
You always compare yourself with others. You make your wishes too difficult to come true.
No effort, no success. That's your attitudes towards success.
Can a woman be president? You will answer no to this question. (that's not true! im a partial feminist!)
You are emotional, sincere and optimistic.

HAha! ok! i shall not bore people with more personality tests. How interesting... the way people formulate the quizzes. Obviously they are not that accurate. These few days have been relatively tiring for me.
Wed: moved my stuff
Thur: northland after school
Fri: city shopping at many places
Sat: Moomba + shopping
Sun: Moomba + shopping
AHhh...i seriously spent too much to settle down. haha! but i really enjoyed the experience of lugging 20 - 50kgs worth of stuff back to my room. Anyway, the birdman rally was seriously funny! i love the batman guy and his umbrella which probably broke the moment he dropped into water.

I'm so tired now. It's interesting how I can make friends that easily through the virtual world. To stereotype the virtual world's ppl, they are just up to no good. Sometimes, i can just find a few that can click with me and we can eventually become good friends, or chatting partners. It's difficult to know who to trust, and who not to though. Then again, that's how i got to know other people, trustworthy or not. To me, it's an experience and avenue to know new people. To others, it may just be a dangerous fake world. Whatever it is, as long as I don't endanger myself, and as long as i feel happy chatting with them (even if they were faking their responses), im happy =)