Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dear bloggie,

I hope that my source of support will appear one day before me. I hope that i'll get the signals somehow and I'll learn how to hold on to it. I hope that it'll always be there beside me when I most needed it. I hope that it'll be right beside me for me to lean on, to whine to or to cry on.

I just need one and only support and I hope that it'll belong to only me because I'm such a possessive person.

Apparently, that support hasn't appeared. Bloggie, what do you suppose I should do? Wait, or take the initiative to look for one? The facebook quiz told me that it'll appear when I least expect it. I wonder how true that is. Despite all the consolations i get from people, results just don't occur. Well, consolations are just consolations.

Maybe... one day... maybe

Signing off already bloggie... good night.