Monday, May 25, 2009

Okok... i'm updating.

Heehee, i have been lazy to access blogger ever since i installed mozilla on my comp. Mozilla blocks my access to many websites which is quite crap. Anyway, clinicals were over since 1 week ago. I felt so good when it ended because that means I didn't have to wake up at 5am on AM shifts. Just imagining I'll have to repeat this in the future >.< Anyway, i'm prepared. As compared to my previous clinicals at aged care, i think i preferred the med-surg clinicals much more. I didn't exactly look forward to the end and I was enjoying it most of the time. That's a good sign!

After that I was really really free. I took my whole weekend off to relax and do random stuff. Actually, I don't have much to update. I have no lessons currently, and i just converted into a half-mugger.

And oh yea, i just fell in love with marinating chicken and pork with all kinds of sauces and experimenting them in the oven or on the frying pan. Charsiew pork went well. The chicken turned out to be salty most of the time even though i just used LKK teriyaki marinade. Maybe i should try teriyaki pork the next time. Craving for pork after half a year of chicken >.< i should buy more pork the next time round.

I love CO practices when there are many many people around. It's so much more fun. Obviously, i love it more when there are many many people in my section so that we can talk and laugh while playing. I still remember how we were joking about the songs and playing styles last week during practice. ahh... I hope today's practice will be good =D

About my drama life, i've started watching delightful girl choonhyang, and going to start on mei-chan no shitsuji next. Going to watch cinderella man after mei-chan. I want more episodes of family outing (this korean reality show)! Family outing just cheers me up whenever i feel moody. Timing is now!