Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dear bloggie

Dear bloggie,

I tell you a seekret. dun tell my parents ok? Actually, before i wrote my previous post... I attended a friend's drinking party. She was my neighbour mar, so it wouldn't be nice if I skipped it. So I went, and I drank. Summary: I got drunk. LOL!

It didn't take me long to get drunk though. I had 2 shots and I was tipsy -> drunk already. I think the alcohol was too potent already. They bought a bottle of 75.5% bacardi. I had a sip of it from a shot-cup and I was turning warm from that sip. Then we played drinking games... lost twice and I had two shots. The first shot was pure 40% absolut vodka. The second shot was 1/2 vodka + 1/2 bacardi. That was the extreme. Then I had other cocktails like... some lychee-flavoured alcohol + sprite. It was nice actually. I was still alright initially but I knew I was tipsy cos i couldn't play the piano properly. Then, eventually, I felt soooo cold I was trembling. I had to sit next to a heater to warm myself up. After trembling, i begin to feel drowsy. I sat around various couches, ready to fall asleep. I guess that's my drunk symptoms. At least I don't become crazy u noe... After that, I begin to feel nauseous and started having headaches. I guess the withdrawal symptoms set in really quickly. I was having hangover already. I vomited la... and then I cried for no reason. Then I recovered =D I became sober enough to clean the area before leaving. Oh yea, while i was trembling, i borrowed a jacket from a random person and it took me one full week to return that jacket even though i washed it the day after the party. That guy is just a few towers away but yea... too lazy.

Bloggie, I also migrated temporarily out of my room to my second favourite hideout. I think I spend more time there than in my room. It's known as the "fishbowl". I became a fish in the fishbowl!! And I became such a regular that i began making friends with other fishes in the same bowl. What's more interesting is, my neighbours from the same floor form the majority of the fishes in the fishbowl. rofl...

K la bloggie I don't have much more to say already. I just feel that, there are certain things I can't tell you now. Oh well... thanks hy for ur concern =D

Bye bloggie! The other fishes are criticising me for blogging while mugging =(