Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i hate myself >.<

I sprained my blardy left ankle again. Dammit. I was walking walking and piiuuuuu~ sprained. zzz... I was still thinking about going to the korean shop to do some shopping before taking the bus back to Chiz. So sadddd.... First 5 mins = hysteria! I didn't feel like i could move my ankle then i started sobbing frm the pain. haha.

anyway, went to see a doc to enhance healing. Apparently, unlike chinese sinseis, the western docs dun do much other than sit there and prescribe med. I remember how those sinseis torment me when they twist my ankle and rub ointment on it. this doc? He was soo blardy tired he didn't even seem concerned at all with wad went wrong. He really has bad attitude towards weak. End of appt = anti-inflammatories recommended (not even prescribed) + use ice packs. LOL! find it completely useless to see him manz or maybe i was being overparanoid. Oh well, i shall let my dear little ankle rest now.