Thursday, May 28, 2009

Battle of losers - Last one standing

Dear bloggie,

Tower 12 lost the battle of losers because i didn't manage to stay inside the battle long enough =.= Oh well, didn't expect myself to win when there's a guy left behind in the dodgeball game. haha =) My ankle has been nice to me. It has healed extremely fast and allowed me my last game in dodgeball.

Anyway bloggie, I stayed up really late last night again. I've got really bad sleeping habits. First, ended up chatting in the kitchen cos I wanted to steal some of toto's fritters. Then I started studying late. Then I went to the fishbowl to study, and ended up chatting with people there. i) sam + toto ii) eshan. Had a really long chat with eshan for the 2nd time about our histories. I obviously wouldn't reveal his history here yea but it was really interesting. We've quite a few things in common, like the things i experienced lately.

Bloggie, I'm trying to stay positive and bear less grudges. I'm trying to be less evil and only be mean in a joking sense. It'll take me some time to change but I'll try to work hard towards that goal. I'd love some emotional support along the way but it'd be difficult to find one who has the time and money and patience.

Oh ya, before the fishbowl chat, i was chatting on msn with a particular somebody, whom i've decided to give up on. It's the first time we had such a long msn chat. Usually, he's slow to respond and i'll get so tired of it. Then he probably became concerned when I told him about my problems. He's willing to become my counsellor, but did he say it just because he's nice? He'll really respond if I complained? I shouldn't take his words seriously after deciding to give up.

Thanks for listening bloggie~