Monday, May 4, 2009

So tired

After a full week of clinicals, i'm so tiredd already. All i did was, go work, come back, relax, and sleep. I didn't even make use of time properly to do some work like my assignments and my case studies because i was too tired to do them. I tried listening to lectures but i fell asleep right in front of my laptop. i really lack sleep and i really need them!! It's really not easy to do a PM shift, arrive back at 10pm, and having to wake up the next dae at 5am for the AM shift. woooshhh... Luckily i cooked in advance so i wasn't too preoccupied with cooking. My dear floormate also volunteered her cooking service to help me feel less tired =D I crammed the rest of my work on fri night, sat and sun. It's really not easy!! I shouldn't cram >.<

I experienced a lot this week during clinicals but i wouldn't talk much about it here due to privacy issues. All i can say is, there are happy times and sad times.

Sat was an emo day yea.
Spent quite a bit of my assignment-doing time listening to emo ppl. Listening to too much emo stuff made me a bit emo. I'm not emo enough to cry. There's nothing making me depressed at the moment but i just don't feel like smiling. I want a hug but then i don't know who to approach. i wonder who will actually listen to what i say, understand what i say, accept what i say and give me a bigbig bear hug. i admit that i'm a really talkative person, a partial exhibitionist, and attention-seeker. I know those flaws and i'm trying not to manifest too much of that. However, sometimes, i just need someone to really just focus on listening to what i've to say even if i'm just repeating what i've said. I wonder if there would be someone, who'd put down all other preoccupations like schoolwork and sacrifice that bit of time just to focus on listening to me. haha! i think that "someone" exist but i'm not willing to approach yea...

I miss my sg fwens...

After watching all the japanese kids dancing hiphop on youtube, i got hooked to their dance songs. ROFL! In love with Champion by Psy now. It's a really cool, but game-like, korean song. Trying to listen to more BigBang songs but i guess i'm still stuck on Tohoshinki now.

Ohya! Found another eye-candy! rofl... i was walking back from the library back to Chisholm when i saw this jap-looking guy coming out from Menzies. I thought he was the eye-candy i met from the badminton competitions. I stared at him for some time while walking but i realised that yea, it's freaking ppl out. I continued walking and i thought, maybe i can turn around and look one more time (you don't get to see that many eye-candies in non-jap country). Omg! he was looking at my direction too >.< *blushes* I quickly avoided eye contact yea. I think he's completely freaked out by me. So sad he's not in Chiz! Else i can see him more often =)