Sunday, July 19, 2009

NZ trip food =D

Dear bloggie,
Just a quick post of the stuff we ate there. haha! Just something extra.

Bibimbap i had in the Korean Restaurant at Auckland. Very delicious! Just that I got a bit Jelat after too much gochujang and rice.BBQ pork from the same shop in Auckland. Love it manz! I had it again on the last night in Auckland. I love the seasoning of the pork. It wasn't too spicy. Just that, it was slightly too oily. Didn't like too many carrots either. Overall, OISHII!Fish and chips we had at Body Fuel in Taupo. Amazing cafe that sells amazing food. Curly fries reminds u of A&W. I love curly fries. The toast was crispy and i love crispy toasts. The salad was well seasoned. I love the combi of the seasoning with pickles. Makes it taste so much nicer.

I had this at Body Fuel too. I was craving for this for some time. It's a potato Fritata. Tasted good! Went well with the Sweet chilli sauce.Hot chocolate I had along with the sandwich below for lunch after the Hobbiton tour. It was nicely done and marshmallows were provided too! I'm starting to like hot chocolate more than cold chocolate drinks.Satay chicken sandwich. Nice when hot. Obviously the satay sauce wasn't as nice as the ones in SG. It was alright though. I'd prefer it spicy.

Are you hungry already bloggie? haha! awwww~
The other days we just cooked stuff for ourselves eg. pasta.