Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Went shopping with my parents today...
I was feeling extremely nauseous when i got out of the car when we reached tampines mall. I've no idea why i have sudden surges of nausea periodically. It seems that my stomach is beginning to reject large amounts of food? I used to be able to eat like a pig. However, recently, i began to feel full even though i ate only a little. I feel hungry easily too... oh gosh...
Sometimes, i feel unfortunate and disadvantaged... because the clothes sold at some shops are designed for only thin people. And for people like me? unless we get the XL ones, we never get to wear nice clothes. Not all asians are thin and slim la... i'm one fat person trying to look good. but the lack of choices (and also the lack of courage from myself), prevented me from looking slightly better? haiz...
Why can't people produce clothes for the benefit of everyone and not just 3/4 of the population? I believe that fat people can look good too...or is there a conspiracy between clothes producers and beauty centres? lol... tho i doubt so... but the lack of choices of nice clothes for fat people like me is pushing more to participate in slimming programmes. While being fat has no real benefit (since it increases the chances of certain diseases), people like me (who can't afford to slim down immediately) stilll hope that people can think of how to help(in the sense of fashion) us more while we remain plump?
Lol...this is just a minor complaint from me...