Sunday, June 3, 2007

Now i've sore cheeks... stupid chicken king really spent a real deal of strength pinching my cheeks... They turned real red and i could feel a numb sensation in my cheeks after he pinched them... that idiot, i'm so gonna throw more than just logitech boxes at him, along with a few mario mushrooms. Peiching did a great job taking revenge on that baichi...i shall save the details...
When i saw the extra large marios standing around in the shop, they really reminded me of joe lim...haha...
Wah... somehow i really can't stand lazy people. I don't find it reasonable for one to be unable to sell games, or do anything else, and just stand by the counter watching others sell and earning 4 bucks an hour. Maybe he isn't lazy, just stupid enough to not realise that he's actually contributing nothing. I hope he disappears soon. He really spoils the day for me.
So a newcomer came today...she was totally enthu about the interview. However, she came for a mere 1 hour or 2 (and we didn't get her to do anything other than arrange books), and she left. Her answer was, "i found that this job is not suited for me and thus i've decided not to waste any more time." Anyway, i've also discovered that she's an irresponsible person. She wanted to leave immediately after informing me. I told her to inform peiching first (since she's the shop manager) or the lady boss and that newcomer couldn't be bothered at all. It was after i called peiching over did she stay for a while. I'm not saying that work in that shop is all that nice, but she could at least try and experience before determining the results of her decision. She left before experiencing anything (arranging books isn't any part of the experience). Anyway, my instinct told me that she wouldn't stay long either.

Hmmz...i didn't see that guy over at the tuition centre today... i saw Shiling's eye candy though... lol...