Friday, June 15, 2007

got an impulse to blog now... actually, today's work is really tiring... all the moving of stuffs and arranging of stuffs. The fickle-minded boss increased our workload...it was a lot oh physical work... at the end of the day, i juz ran up the counter instead of doing those physical work. It's really an achievement seeing those things we've done.
It's shinyee's bdae todae... so the few of us gathered to go kbox... It's the first time my parents really allowed me to stay out late beyond midnite. There were only 6 of us... xinyi, me, peiching, shinyee, danny and baichi. hmmz... ok lah...we juz pia-ed all sorts of songs... I think i behaved rather conservatively at the shop hence they were really surprised when i went crazy... Stupid baichi dared me to drink a whole mug of beer, which i did. My face turned red immediately and i really felt very warm. However, i noe that i've 100% consciousness. The coldness of the beer affected my throat though. I didn't feel drunk at all (or else how do i blog after drinking that mug of beer?) anyway, i feel funny at the fact that i drunk a mug of beer with a straw... Beer's nothing la... Vodka is the limit... red wine is quite bad... but beer is rather mild. i don't like those black beer. I'd rather those normal carlsberg or tiger beer. lol... it was fun la... but maybe it'll be more fun if more ppl went... and if it was free...lol...
So what if i had carrot legs? at least it's better than your baichi head... to think you actually lost ur love overnight simply because i accessed her friendster...lol...i guess there's no point trying all means to get her phone number for u! =)
I think mother hen will be happy that baichi's going over to tpy to work for the entire dae tml. I guess she'll be fighting with him for the entire day again. Although jealous, i feel that it's best for her because he can cheer up the extremely depressed girl. Well, no matter how much you deny, i noe u like baichi la... =)