Tuesday, June 19, 2007

it's my offday today! and it's included in the countdown by the way...so...12 more days to go!
Anyway, it's MY offday, and it's shiling darling's offday, and it's ang ku kueh's offday! lol... well, angkukueh's offday and my offday are always fixed on monday, so it's natural for us to have the time to jio each other out. Initially, i wanted to jio him to simlim square so that he can enlighten me on those laptop stuffs. Shiling's offday came as a surprise. Cristy changed her offday at the last minute to monday yesterdae. So she called me immediately to jio me out. Haha...her phone attempts to amk failed terribly. I picked those calls, but i directed those calls to baichi even though i noe she was looking for me. I was laughing away while acting as the matchmaker for baichi and her.
I guess she gave up calling amk and decided to call my phone instead. hahaz.. so we decided to go sentosa within minutes! we got the time arranged and stuffs. we jio-ed angkukueh too. Poor angkukueh, i deserted him for my darling. Shiling hasn't been to Sentosa, so i brought her to the beach there. The water there, apparently, isn't very clean today. I guess it's due to the rain. We went sentosa just for the sake of playing water. There were only 2 of us initially. We actually shared much gossips when angkukueh wasn't around and we played around in the water for an hour before proceeding back to the beach station to fetch that angkukueh. We arranged to meet him at 1plus and we were dripping wet at the station! so embarrassing... he didn't turned up even after an hour. we simply gave up waiting (we couldn't contact him because our hps were in the locker). We went back to the locker and got our hps and called him. I was terribly "pissed" when he told me he was still at harbourfront and would only arrive at 2.30... lol...
2 fat ladies at the beach, waiting for that old man... we were sort of embarrassed when we saw him coming (with a friend). We've never seen each other in other clothes other than workwear. It was actually an "eye-opening" experience... lol... the 4 of us played around in the water for another 2 hours. it wasn't very hot that day nor cold.. but i think i was still burnt... Shiling and I spent 1 hour waiting for our turn to bathe. Those girls are really taking the hell of the time. I just don't understand y they can still take 1/2 an hour to bathe despite knowing tt tons of ppl are waiting for their turn. A short hair girl went in 5 mins before me. She came out 5mins after i came out from the shower. Wow... and imagine this, she's quite fast already among her friends.
Bleahz... when we came out, angkukueh was complaining that we took a real long time to bathe. In actual fact, we took only a mere 15mins, and shiling went in after me. =) and according to them, some guy was caught trying to take photos of girls in the toilet from above the toilet. Actually, i realised something. Passers-by can actually see wad's going on in the girls' toilet if they bothered to take a look. This is because the trees surrounding the toilet do not have enough leaves to shield their views of the toilet.
Usually, all of us would be in black. For the first time, we saw each other in clothes of another colour. lol... As i was wearing a t-shirt, i still didn't realise how bad my sunburnt was (because no one could tell me). We went vivo to visit our colleague, bluedragon! There were 2 new colleagues working there. One's quite good-looking... lol...
We went food republic to eat. The price of the food there is =.="'. I couldn't bear to eat at all. Then we Daiso to shop for some necessities. hahaz....4 of us spent an hour there searching for only a few items. I got a container-like thing which is used to make an onigiri and another perfume to make my room smell like lavender. not to forget, i got titbits =)
It's actually quite fun today. I've never been out with my colleagues except during the kbox trip and a few suppers. It's the 1st time i spent an entire day playing with my colleagues (and his fren). Dajie was admiring us (like totally) when i called her over the phone. But i guess it's really difficult for her to have this chance. When she has her offday, the rest of us would probably be working or vice versa. It's really a coincidence for the 3 of us (who are relatively close to each other) to have our offdays together. let's look forward to more of such trips! and yes, when i looked into the mirror, i realised, i'm terribly terribly burnt =)