Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Loving mondays, dreading tuesdays

A few reasons why I look forward to Monday...
i) It's not a day for assignments because i'd be out. Stress relief?
ii) Kacau Jaey
iii) CO practice!
iv) it means one day of the week is over
v) get to visit the city and shop for asian/korean/supermarket stuff

A few reasons why I don't look forward to Tuesday...
i) Monday is over so I gotta wait for the next Monday
ii) Probably lacked sleep after arriving home late from CO practice
iii) Gonna be a long day filled with lectures and tutorials

Then again, how many more mondays can I have without having monday blues? Not many...3 more =( I'm totally not looking forward to that. Haiz... Gonna miss my friends at the CO practice for sure and the fun we have during practices. More monday blues too...