Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yesyes Jaey... i'm updating

Jang Geun Suk is going to China for a fan-meeting! Why isn't he ever going to Singapore for a fan-meeting? If there's one I hope that it's not gonna cost 188bucks to get in to see him >.<

Anyway, I've got a new phone! It's a sony ericsson W995! haha, no more touchscreen phones for me at the moment. Too much research and review-reading deterred me from getting a touchscreen phone. Thinking about the practicalities of getting a touchscreen phone and paying that price for such a phone, I thought I shall downgrade myself and get a slider phone instead. Anyway, I'm liking this phone quite a bit. 3.5mm jack + conversation-mode messaging system + walkman + cybershot, it's like a compilation of whatever I want in a phone. However, the camera is a bit of a disappointment. It wasn't as good as what I thought it would be.

For the past week, I've been entertaining myself with lots of dates with different people. It has been great catching up with people. Also, I've been entertaining myself with CO practices. I joined a CO by chance and have only 3 weeks to practice before the concert. So that's... supposedly 3 practices? Fortunately, I chance upon their practice camp so I got some intensive practice at Pasir Ris PA Camp. Nothing interesting... just practice practice practice. And oh yea! Pasir Ris park has a smart ice-cream uncle who discovered an orchestra of people at the camp. So he came in during our mealtimes, specially, to sell ice-cream to us =.= The poor me decided to tolerate till the last day of the camp. Just when I wanted to buy the ice-cream badly, the ice-cream uncle didn't come T.T Anyway, the concert's coming and i'm pretty excited!

Other than dates, I've been entertaining myself with shows XD I finished Mr Brain, Orthros no Inu and now, i'm watching JIN! haha! It really takes me a LOooonng time to survive the first episode of any series. But beyond that, it was pretty easy for me to progress. I've also watched 4 episodes of Wild bunny - a variety show that showcases the other side of the members of beasty idols 2PM!! It's pretty funnie when u watch with eng subs.

Wild bunny 2PM - Eng subs Ep1 1/5



HAha!! I'd really love to influence those around me with Kpop XD Then can share more interesting stuff!