Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just more updates about my Jan

During January, toto and jasmine came over to singapore to tour! I didn't really follow them around but I went with them to Sentosa and Chinatown. Didn't photowhore much but we did take a few photos XD

Also, on 23rd January, I had a concert! The process for the preparation for the concert was tiring but I still had fun nonetheless with my new-found friends. The actual performance didn't really go smoothly because everyone were anxious or something. The rehearsal was much better than the performance. However, I must really thank hy (and her sis) as well as faezah, toto and jasmine for coming to support me! [I noe that jaey can't make it so u're forgiven. lol!!] After the concert, i pangseh-ed faezah and co. and hy +sis to join my newfound frens for post-concert celebrations. We went to partyworld next to singapore conference hall to sing. It was quite awkward but got fun later, when we began to self-entertain ourselves when others were singing. Anyway, there weren't much singaporeans around during the KTV. It was more to welcome our VIPs from hongkong and malaysia who came specially to watch the concert. so my fren and i felt awkward initially. Our other frens came later after moving the instruments back to the CC but they left a while later to drink @ a pub. Yijia and I preferred singing and self-entertaining ourselves. haha!

I felt a sense of emptiness after the concert day. It was difficult making new friends and I got really involved in KeatHong CO. It's a pity I won't be participating in their other activities after this concert (for this year la). I felt disappointed as I really wanted to continue with them. I'll definitely miss my newfound friends but i shan't remember to keep in contact with them =)) I don't wanna fly back to melb!!!

Anyway, after my attachment ended, I went to blood bank to donate blood. The funniest thing that happened was... i couldn't donate blood cos my iron level was too low!!! ROFL! 12.5 was the minimum allowed and my level was 11.9mg. HAHA! goodness~~ no wonder i feel lethargic all the time. I was laughing while the doctor was advising me. I can't believe I actually have iron-deficiency (not really deficiency la... just insufficient for blood donation).

Anyway, i met gladys later @ vivo city. We couldn't stop chatting XD it was great catching up with an old friend. I don't believe that over time, you'll gradually distance yourself from old friends. I knew there were exceptions, and exceptions have happened to me a few times already, but i'll still do whatever i could to keep the remaining friendships left =D can't wait to meet her again for sakae sushi!!

Here comes boring feb!

My drama update:
Starting watching tokyo dogs. Oguri shun is damn funnie in that show and mizushima hiro was a bit exaggerating but was still alright. I'm gonna watch a HK drama next XD I wanna watch Gong Xin Ji!

My kpop update:
I haven't been listening to much kpop songs recently due to my obsession with Jaiho. (mx ROFL). Have been updated with the kpop news though. I liked CNBlue's new songs. I like that kind of slow rock rather than heavy metal. Also, the kpop from the new girlgroups were too retarded recently, which explains my shift. SNSD's new song Oh! was damn retarded, and was slammed with plagiarism criticisms. They "plagiarised" Rihanna's shut up and drive. sheeeeshhhh... I won't assume anything but i didn't like that song. I preferred Gee and Tell me your wish. Waiting for songs from the power groups like 2NE1, Hyori, 2PM, Wondergirls and blah blah blah!!