Sunday, June 28, 2009

stupid swine flu

Dear bloggie,

My exams are finally over and omg, I feel like I haven't had the chance to have a proper rest yet. I've been busy with many things. I'm so ready to fly over to New Zealand and enjoy myself but then, the swine flu has been getting worse recently. It's so sickening... it's not life-threatening but it definitely doesn't feel good when you are sick and travelling. My blocked nose has improved since a few days ago. I just find certain people really irresponsible, coughing without covering their mouth. The exam invigilator coughed in front of me, and the day before pathophysiology, this girl was coughing in front of me too. I'm not sure whether it was because of them, but I definitely suffered from a runny/stuffed nose. At this moment, I'm having coughs and fatigue. Damn... I hope I'm just paranoid and I'm not actually having the illness.

Poor MJ died too. He's a legend but I didn't like his singing style. Oh well, different people have different preferences. His death came as a bang since he has been one of the most controversial celebrities all-time.

La Trobe uni had a full blackout yesterday. I was chatting with Joanna when suddenly, "poof"! The whole college became dark. Only the exit signs were still lit. It was so cool. The stars in the sky became so clear suddenly. Eventually all of us went to the fishbowl to gather after hanging around at the corridors for a while. We wanted to start our game of mahjong when the lights came back again. Haha! I'd love more blackouts but obviously, those having exams are not too happy about it. Thanks to the blackout, my heater isn't working =( I'm freezing in my room.

I hope the swine flu disappears soon. really. It's such a troublesome thing.

Cya bloggie!