Monday, May 28, 2007

(entry on 14th march transferred from livejournal)
I think i like the idea of posting entries periodically? I've doing a lot of that... So many things happened in a month and i realised, i simply can't be bothered to update about them! i shall summarise them...CNY: not bad lah... quite a few angbaos. I can feel that many of my aunties are still using those red packets from years ago. The design hasn't changed. Oh well, i throw away those angbaos eventually. The highlight of cny is still meeting up with my cousins. Although i'm not very close to my cousins at my mother's side, we still talk of course. Just that, the content is rather different. I still remembered that during my cousin's wedding, i was sitting with those girls. However, they were simply talking about fashion and stuffs like that. Things that i'm not really interested in. Although i spent the effort to wear a skirt there, each of them was still more dazzling and attractive than me. I've managed to surprise a few people though. So during cny, i spent most of my time mapling in my little cousin's room >.(end of transferred entry)