Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Feeling extremely lethargic now... but i shall finish typing this entry....
Took 156 home alone =( everyone stayed back in school to mug and this is scary!!! mugger mode hur... Met one of the Wahs at the bus stop and i didn't know who he was, so i simply didn't bother to greet? what a mean senior eh... but i seriously had no idea which one he was. It was until he got off the bus then i knew that he was wahtoon. =.=

twins are so difficult to differentiate. Qing Shan too... For the first year, i had a terrible time differentiating the two of them. Getting their names right had a probability of 0.5. I still remember the first time we met, when two half-crazy stnicks girls ran over to me while i was waiting outside a classroom at MOELC, only to know that we'll be classmates and we'll be in the same CCA. Never did we know at the moment of time, that our relationship can progress so much. After one year, i managed to differentiate the two of them, by character, by face and by voice. I'll know who's speaking over the phone whenever either one called. Orhhh... i miss them...

Another pair i know was in the same pri 6 class as me. I sat with one. They look different the first moment i see them and i could easily differentiate the two of them. They fight in class perpetually. I'm not sure about now, but i guess they still fight. At least, i won't see them fighting in school cos they are finally in different JCs. One's in s7C and the other's in RJC.

I met quite a few ex-pri classmates at the bus stop and on the bus. I met Fongyi at the bus stop but apparently, he don't recognise me already. Then i met dwayne on the bus but obviously, he doesn't recognise me either. did i really change so much or did we just fail to acknowledge each other despite knowing the existence of each other? It's quite sad, having lost contact with most of my pri sch classmates. As for secondary school, since i was never close to the rest other than a few for my entire 4 years, it's not surprising that i no longer keep in contact with them. Perhaps occasional chats and so on.

I find it quite pathetic, that i'm no longer that spontaneous (i'm not a radioactive substance). Seeing people i know, i fail to acknowledge or even "recognise" them, so to say. Despite seeing that "friend" everyday in school, it's like... the feel is like... or rather, the thought in my mind was... "i know you. i wanna sae hello to you. but should i say? do you still remember me? if you don't, i'll feel extremely disappointed. if you do, i'll be very happy. So, do you still remember me?" Perhaps i'm just pathetic... i must learn to initiate more i think. At least, i can salvage a few disappearing friendships? hopefully.