Sunday, April 5, 2009

Emo sat

Yes... saturday has been a bad day for me. I wonder how many realised but there has been so many triggers to it. My mind went blank after chatting with Tim and Xin outside my door and in the kitchen. I just sat outside my door at the corridor, not knowing what to do. The first thing that came into my mind was to call someone. I called Eugene. He didn't pick up the first time so I tot he was busy. I went around the corridors mindlessly, not knowing what to do. I ended up in front of my room, scrolling through the list of phone numbers. I don't have many sg numbers in my phone. So I called Eugene again and he picked up. It's kinda funny. When i'm really down and I call someone, i don't end up talking. I usually break down and start crying. Couldn't say anything to eugene and i kept crying. Xin discovered me crying at the corridors a while later. I guess that was when I went into my room to hide. Xin went to her bf later since i wasn't talking. Went to the piano room to chill (sorry sueling, i lied to you). Playing the piano soothed my blank mind even though i still had crying spells. I guess I still wanted to call someone else. I couldn't think of anyone else on my phone list. I didn't want to trouble you again cos u seem to be busy with your friends. I didn't want you to reach the awkward situation where u leave ur friends to tend to a crying person. Maybe i should save more sg numbers.