Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anzac dae!

Haha...
Had a wonderful Friday. First i woke up at 3pm+! i decided to spoil myself and not set my alarm clock. to think i set a new record! Didn't have much lunch and went about preparing dinner already. I had sambal belachan baked fish =DD WEeee~~ and my first daikon salad. haha.

Currently in Tman's room trying to motivate him to study. His fren, Daiki, came too. So the 3 of us were supposed to be studying. Well, i did do some assignment work before i started slacking formally at 2am. But i was like... playing DJmax on Tman's psp...listening to songs..chatting while doing my assignment. Tman made steaks for us and omg...my first steak ever since i stepped out of Glenn. =DDD It was like a studying session and jap learning session for me. Now it's 4am and i'm desperately trying to keep myself connected to the internet so that i've msn as a form of entertainment. Cos the jap they are speaking...wakaranai!!! lolz

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY HUIYI!!!

This line is specially dedicated to you. I love you so much obaa-chan!! now u r formally an adult =D wish u all the best and enjoy your dae dear!