Monday, October 15, 2007

showcasing the graffiti works i like da best!
not in order of merit....




Emo one...



errr...literature one? actually there's no hidden meaning... i juz felt like drawing a road and i just happened to feel like adding grass and flowers



I drew this when i was really really bored. No inspiration at that time, so i settled with simple colours.



This is me and fel (if you can differentiate us by the hair colours and lengths). Oh well, i just felt like hugging her. but i'm too lazy to draw a complete human, thus i settled with 2 stickmen.



This is another friendship pic of me and jaey. I was on a graffiti spree. Fel n jaey are the lucky 2 to be picked as the victims. I got the inspiration from a drawing i used to put in my file depicting 2 girls taking a neoprint.



I adapted this from the famous painting "The Scream". I drew it for my junior who was in the midst of his prelims. Get the meaning? lalala~ maybe not for him...



Ok..i adapated this from "The Scream" again. Juz that, it's a cute little boy. You can sense the similarity with the prev graffiti. oh well... i made it cuter for my display pic...