Sunday, September 16, 2007

2 days ago, i failed my driving test. I don't wanna tok about it because i had a real bad experience. Simply, i was criticised sarcastically or reprimanded for my ENTIRE COURSE OF TEST. I was totally not in the mood for a test. I was angry and depressed. I even lost my entire attention on the test and i had no idea what i was doing for my test. All that's going in my mind are the sarcastic remarks the tester made. Thanks. Period.

Anyway, today's MAF! I met up with mx, fel n huiyi at island creamery! It was crowded but i just wanted to have my dose of apple pie ice cream, and i did. Anyway, we just chatted about our lives and stuffs before proceeding to adam's food centre. STINGRAY! n SOTONGs! weee! i just love that combination... it's quite ex, but then i think i loved dinner =D thanks to the chilli and the chinchalok. fel and i thought, "we must go down to amk to try that shop's chilli stingray one of these days =)" Anyway, MAF...same every year. A day where the various batches of students or ex-students unite and reminisce. A tinge of nostalgia lingers in the air, where the screams n shouts of joy and happiness blend in. Missed some ppl since i haven't seen them in months. Of course, i'll miss hwachong...cos i wouldn't be able to make it back for a few years... haiz... oh well... cleared most of my debts todae =)