Thursday, August 23, 2007

I wanted to blog yesterday, but google died on me and blogger. i couldn't access any blogspot blogs either.
Anyway, i'm so slack everyday there's practically nothing worth updating about. I'm just driving driving driving everyday. I've started tutoring my cousin. Apparently, her physical appearance changed a lot. I'm not sure about her character and stuffs. However, when it comes to dealing with seniors like us, she maintains a level of respect. I didn't had much trouble teaching her but, she didn't quite understand most of the chapters taught so I think i may have to re-teach her. She's taking physics this year and it's like, one of the sciences i'm not veri good at. I taught her all about "light" that day and i think i'd be teaching "resistors" soon. i hate chapters related to electricity =.=

Oh ya... talking about driving... I've been having revision lessons most of the time. So every lesson, it's a repeated cycle of circuit + route, circuit + route. Like what most people said, revisions are the lessons we learn and absorb most things from. after stopping for 3 months, i clean forgot when the blind-spot checking times were. During the first few revisions, i was quite amazed that i could still do most parts quite well. For eg. parallel parking, vertical parking, slope, directional change and S-course. So far, other than occasional small mistakes (or kerb mounting), i don't have much problem in the circuit. Practices are still important la... but durin my revision lessons, i changed like 5 instructors already. For my normal lessons, i had 2 main instructors only. However, i managed to gain more experience and advice from different instructors. Each taught me different things and reminded me about different blindspot checking. So when i compile everything together, i practically can't stop checking blindspots. i'm afraid i may sprain my neck... i had a few assesments already. I failed almost all of them, but by a little (if u exclude the immediate failures). most of the demerit points come from the test routes. somehow, when i'm not having an assesment, there wouldn't be much of a problem. When i'm having an assesment, something interesting would happen... There was once i nearly hit down an old lady if i wasn't paying enough attention. There were 2 pedestrains. I spotted only the first because he was wearing a dark shirt and it was raining. I slowed down initially. He managed to cross safely before i was near him so i sped up a little since it was still green light. However, when i approached the junction, i noticed an old lady behind him. I was so shocked i simply braked the hardest i could. Luckily i stopped before hitting her. Traffic light was still green and i just stopped there while the old lady continued to cross slowly. i was still shocked and i think, the old lady was equally shocked... That earned me 8 demerit points.

I've just started watching a new kdrama called "the first shop of coffee prince". It's the latest and hottest in korea. I didn't know about it until recently because it kept appearing on newspprs. it's something similar to hanakimi in the sense that the protagonist behaves like a boy but is a girl in real life. Both of them kept their real identity a secret until later.
i'm watching tons of dramas now. I've just watched gokusen. It's something similar to GTO where they have a real violent, but understanding homeroom teacher. I like the students... cos they are cool-looking... lol... oguri shun and matsumoto jun from hanayoridango are both acting as students in gokusen. I like narimiya tho... he has a cute smile =D