Saturday, November 3, 2007

This week ah... "hectic" week =) Ok, never mind the office work. It's the same, so there's no point updating about it.

This week! on Monday, i went to work with a sore throat. I was coughing and sneezing persistently. I didn't really feel comfortable in the morning as i didn't manage to sleep well. I can't remember exactly what i dreamt about, but the discomfort in the throat was causing me to toss and turn constantly even though i was sleeping the night before in an nicely air-conditioned room. Aishah and menghua told me to take leave and go home. However, i thought i could tolerate it till the end of the dae and i guess, sleep early so that i can recover and go to work the next dae. However, after dinner that day, i was feeling unwell. I was feeling cold even though the weather was supposedly not that cold. I didn't have a fever, but i guess i caught a cold.
So i took leave on Tues!! I slept the entire day... and it was raining... that makes my naps even more comfortable. lol.... I was feeling much better in the evening. So i went out with my parents to vivo city. I went PAgeOne in search of post-it pads. Aishah influenced me... I found the board which i was obsessed with for a moment, until i saw the price tag. =.= There were nice 2008 organisers which i felt that i need, but i guess i wun get it yet.
Then my parents and i went Daiso...People who are there for the first time can't believe that every item is sold at 2 bucks. well, i couldn't too... but when i accepted that fact, i was shopping like crazy. After the shopping, i was feeling unwell again. I felt extremely lethargic despite sleeping for the entire dae. No nausea, but just unwell. When i got home, i slept =)

on wed nite, i went to my cousin's house for tuition. After tuition, i didn't get my usual lift home =.= i guess i was expecting too much... but the prob was, for the first time, i didn't bring my wallet out. This means that i don't have my ezlink, neither do i have any shillings. Luckily, my aunt gave me my pay already for the pay. however, u dun expect me to drop a 10dollar note into the bus' coin slot don't u? i was thinking...walk home la... but my dad threatened me and told me not to. He told me to take a taxi instead. I'm like....what a waste of money! So as i walked, i had this thought of keeping it from my dad and walking home. Not far la... that's when i saw the LRT station!!! hahaz...i went to take LRT home... but the stupid ezlinkcard buying machine doesn't accept 10dollar notes. i was sian-ed... luckily, there was a convenience shop at the station. so i pretend to buy sth from the uncle and got 2 dollar notes from him. then i got my standard lrt ticket to go home...

On friday! the boss is not around as she's on leave. She's going aussie! anyway, since she's not around, the others decided to play spongebob monopoly during lunch time. We got pizza delivery. Despite chuihan telling the pizza boy that our office is not at the heart centre building, the poor boy did not heed her advice and went there nonetheless... he had to make a detour of course. So...spongebob monopoly... the properties were so different... i didn't manage to remember any of the property names. It was a short game la.... we only managed to snatch up properties and kept getting rents. I landed up in jail 3 times. however, i managed to build pineapple houses before the game "ended". Menghua was the poor victim who had to pay the highest rents in the game (obviously....for stayin in the pineapple houses)