Sunday, July 29, 2007

I changed blogskin again! This time, i used the previous blogskin as a guide to create my own. I just got crazy over a new anime called saiunkoku monogatari and have decided to create a wallpaper initially. However, photoshop totally demoralised me. Hence i've decided to create something easier. I was inspired to create my own blog image. I played around with photoshop for the entire 2 hours or so....attempting the various functions to achieve my desired image. Well, if u noticed, there are parts which are badly done and are obviously photoshopped. Oh well... I tried many things, moving the pictures, creating the words, selecting additional pictures, creating effects and so on. After which, i uploaded on to blogger and did a few editing to the original template. If you realised, it's actually rather similar to the previous one. It's just that, the guys are substituted by a couple. hahaz... So, presenting my final work... WELCOME! and yea... i learnt the basics of photoshopping =)