Monday, October 9, 2006

MAF is over!! and i got a slight sore throat after that...
Factors:
Haze, singing, all the smoke from sparklers (mx wth u din bring...), chempedak, mooncake
I think i'm just torturing myself when i can avoid all these. Well, didn't want to regret not going MAF because i don't even know whether i'll return to HC next year for MAF. Frankly speaking, i think i will, unless i'm going overseas (which i most probably wouldn't). The decorations this year weren't as nice...the star was much nicer but i didn't have a camera handphone then to take photos. Sad...
Yimin went back to HC... her class is pro lar...5 generations gathered together at the central plaza singing the same songs together. Hahaz....she's the only 02 senior around while the rest are from the rest of the years... but isn't it cool to have 5 generations together? We had only 3 generations, out of which only 1 is from the 06 batch and the 03 batch wasn't with us... hmmmmz.... bleahhhz...oh... but i saw a 02s75 senior...i guess they found it awkward to join us? i don't know...
When everyone went home, i stayed at the class bench alone, watching people play their sparklers. When i looked up into the sky, no stars could be seen other than the orange round moon. My only source of solace i guess...Maybe one day, i shall go to the beach alone and wait for shooting stars there...
Yimin drove me home!! lol... my mum called me when i was just about to get on her pa's car. My mum's first reaction to "ma, yimin's driving me home" was "hUH?? who?? yimin?????" I guess she was equally shocked that yimin drove there alone! Lol...
Maybe next year it'll be my turn? hmmz... if i sacrifice 3 weeks and chiong the entire driving course and get my licence (if i'm that pro), then i might be able to drive to HC nex year!! but i think my father wouldn't allow me to though... i'm not that trustworthy? lol...whatever... the roads are much nicer to drive at that time rather than early in the morning. My pa met countless road bullies while driving me to school every morning. I'm quite worried about him though...having to put up with those road bullies.